Saturday, December 20, 2008

Year 7-Books




The last topic in year 7 was all about Space. So I got my year 7 class to make this book and put all their researched information in it. It had to be a travel brochure.
It was the year 3030 and aliens from another Solar System were beginning to come to our Solar System for holidays. They had to put together a brochure enticing them here.
I had 30 students int he class making these books and they were fantastic. I made it step by step and they all followed so well. I was very excited.
I did get permission from my students to put this in here.They are a lovely class and I have enjoyed teaching them this year and am thrilled I have them for 1 period of Science a week next year.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

These look great. What a great idea for your students. no wonder they all do well in science, your inovative methods of engagement are fantastic

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09