Monday, December 01, 2008

An Inspiration.

The following lots of cards the next few days have been inspired by my friend in USA, Rita Loyd. I didn't think to alter used cards or bought cards. So this year when Christmas is over I will not be throwing all of them out. However, I needed to go and buy some so i could do these next projects. I bought small and larger ones for the next lots of cards.
Go and check out Rita's blog and see what marvellous things she does with used cards.
Thank you Rita for your inspiration.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose-Anne - and thank you for your sweet comments. You really warm my heart and give me smiles. I have been inspired by your creativity also.I have come to cherish our new found friendship -and look forward to nurturing it.
Lots of hugs and love,
Rita

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet... She also gives me lots of inspiration, she is very talented...

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09