Sunday, December 07, 2008

Star Template


I love stars especially at Christmas. Gary, whom I work with often draws stars for decoration in our staff room. I pinched his technique and he knows it. LOL. Gary is incredible. He does great work with wood and I gave him a few basic lessons in scrapbooking and he just flew ahead not only in scrapbooking but with cards as well. It is so good to see a man take such interest and his lucky wife gets them as presents.
I am making mini-albums with year 7 atm and they have to decorate them and write a travel brochure about our Solar System.So I showed them how to do these stars. They showed me different versions which I will do soon and upload. You are never too old to learn.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09