Friday, December 05, 2008

Cooper and the Reindeer




Nothing is sacred in my house anymore with a little boy around. He does make me laugh.The joy on his face last weekend when I was putting the decorations up was delightful. Everything was WOW! When he saw the reindeers he grabbed them and began hopping on their all over the place and laughing. Normally I would grabbed them off him but he was so cute. However, when he became rough I tried to get them off him.
He kept saying "MINE, MINE"
We need these funny things in our lives to lighten the load.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

This is so cute. He reminds me of Michael when he was little. I had to wash his teddy bear one day and he sat under the clothes line until 'Super Ted' was dry. What treasured memories

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09