Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cuttlebug Tape with Borders




Look I what found in my craft cupboard buried and almost forgotten. I looked at it, thought for 1 second and said "Yep that will go through the Cuttlebug." and it did and I have created. This tape is sticky backed and is ideal for cardmaking. I doubt very much that it is acid free so I wouldn't use it in your scrapbooks.
I stuck it to the cardstock before I bugged it, for obvious reasons.
I have put up some samples I have made and will use them eventually.You can further decorate these with gems, kindy glitz etc.

3 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

This looks great Rose-Anne. Just remind me not to stand still next to you LOL Great work

Anonymous said...

I love this Rose-Anne...what a wonderful idea. See once again..more inspiration. I love your work..always such lovely work.

Sue McGettigan said...

Great idea! You could make some fun paper chains with this technique :)

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09