Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thrilled to Bits at this.

Girls if you are reading my blog, check out what was said about me on this blog. I am thrilled to bits that this was written.

I love to create and I have been inspired by so many lovely ladies and their blogs. I like to give back a little of what I have received and that is inspiration and ideas.

I am always thinking and designing and love to create.

PLease leave comments if you are reading my blog as I love to get them and know what you think.


http://amosteam.com/scrapblog/?p=179

1 Comment:

leaisscraphappy said...

Wow! Now I am the one who feels honored! Thank you, Rose-Anne! Believe me when I say your blog does deserve recognition. I thoroughly enjoy all of your posts. Thanks for all you teach us!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09