Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cuttlebug Snow Fun Christmas Card-sequins




Here is another version of the Christmas Tree made from sequins that have been BUGGED. I didn't have to cut the circles out as the sequins were already the specific sizes that appear here. I put them in the appropriate spaces of the Snow Fun Embossing Folder and embossed. They are so cool to emboss and come in so many colours.
Many years ago a friend gave me a big box full of them in all different sizes and colours. I hadn't used them that much until the other day when I was sorting and found them.My brain said WOW these can be BUGGED. And they were.

3 Comments:

leaisscraphappy said...

These are gorgeous, Rose-Anne. You are such an inspiration!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Super cute tree! Love those sequins! :O)

Libby Dyson said...

Well, that's it Rose-Anne I am definitely not sitting near you at Peckys and I'll warn the other ladies too - I'm sure you will emboss all of us LOL. I love the sequins

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09