Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas Tree.


I made and painted these stockings with Melanie way back in the late 1980s. Every year I buy, wrap and stuff their stocking with presents. Even the grandchildren get them but not a hand made stocking. One day they will. One year i was over it all so didn't bother with stockings as I didn't think anybody enjoyed them. Boy, was i wrong. Complaints from everybody including darling husband. So i still do them. I give the girls money to go and buy things for mine. They usually add more for me. This is just one of the traditions I enjoy at Christmas.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the stocking idea Rose-Anne...such a sweet tradition for all. Your tree is just gorgeous also. Hope your Holidays are special.
Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09