Sunday, December 14, 2008

Awarded by 2 friends


My good friend Libby and Robin gave me this award and I am so honoured!! Thank you so much!!
"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
My 8 bloggers I am awarding this to are some new friends I have made on the net through blogging and who have linked my blog to theirs and left some lovely comments. A special thank you to these lovely ladies. Who would have guessed that strangers would make you feel so good about yourself. So they are no longer strangers but "kindred spirits."

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for your lovely comments on my decorations, and also the wonderful friendship award. It means so much to me to receive this award from you.
Hugs, Christina

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne,
You have made my day once again..you have a way of making me feel so special...and I thank you for that. You are a special person and your friendship has become special to me. Thank you for this and I am honored to put this award on my blog.
Many hugs to you,
Rita

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Thank you Rose-Anne for the love award. I love all the photos of your Christmas parties (love your reindeer antlers and Chrissy apron). I particularly like your cute little elf!!
Love your blog - its looking great!!
Deanne
xx

Cheryl Wray said...

You are SO sweet!! Thank you!!!!!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09