Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in a Jar


How cool is this present my good friends Julie, David, Hannah and Nathan gave me last night.It has all the ingredients except the eggs and oil to make these Christmas Brownie. I love it and look out next year somebody will be getting these from me.Julie also gave our friends Helen one and it had Freckles and Hundreds and Thousands in it-colour.
Here is the Recipe in case anybody would like to make this as a gift that is different.
Christmas Brownie.
Method.
Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
Grease baking Pan.
Pour contents of jar into large mixing bowl and mix well.
Stir in 1 tsp vanilla essence.
2/3 cup vegetable oil.
3 eggs.
Beat until combined.
Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Ingredients
3/4 cup plain flour. 2/3 cupbrown sugar. 2/3 cup castor sugar. 1/3 cup cocoa powder. 1/2 cup choc chips. 1/2 cup nuts (walnuts, pecans etc)

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh yum. OK I think you'd better make some for the first 2009 crop LOL. TFS the recipe

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09