Monday, December 01, 2008

Cuttlebug Inspired Card




This card I have done on gold metallic cardstock and using the border folders I did them diagonally to emphasise the square cardstock. The card in the centre is a gift card that i bought and altered by running the bottom part through the BUG and I lightly sanded it. The gold cardstock is single sided so the message etc goes inside the pre-bought little card on the front.When i upload the next photo it is a sideways view that shows you how the card stands up.
I designed this myself so please if you copy it in any way would you acknowledge where it comes from. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just wonderful..

Libby Dyson said...

Another wonderful creation. What a great idea. I must pop over and visit Rita's blog

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09