Sunday, May 03, 2009

Unscripted Sketches Card-Sketch 4


This is the card I made for the Unscripted Sketches Challenge.
It was a fun card to make and very easy. Well the sketches make it easy because you don't have to think-You have more time to create. I chose to use 2 pieces of basic Grey patterned paper instead of 2 images in the centre. My ribbon has Kindy Glitz drizzled on it. I didn't have holes in my scallop so i coloured the dots in pen.
If you haven't been to Unscripted Sketches you need to go and have a look and look at the design teams blogs as their work is inspiring.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty! I love how you tied the bows in alternating colors. Great take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us again Rose-Anne!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I'm glad to see your back, great color combo for this weeks sketch and I agree the sketches just allow you to explore the endless possibilities! BR-T

Caryl P said...

So glad you joined us for another week, I love your card! If you hadn't said it was patterned paper, I would've thought you used pressed flowers. Great work!

Robin Gibson said...

Beautiful card! Love your interpretation! Great colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors- clever thinking with using two BG papers instead of pictures. Who said you had to use pictures?

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09