Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kaisercraft, Fiskars and Cuttlebug







I love brown with most colours especially blue and pink. I now love it with orange. I couldn't decide whether to do this card in brown and orange or brown and blue so I decided to use all 3 colours.
I embossed the brown Colour Chord cardstock and used my watercolour colour pencils to colour the flowers. I like the effect it gave. I used my Fiskars punch to do the edge of the blue and you can notice my favourite embellishments, the Kaisercraft pearls.There are 4 eyelets and a ribbon of unknown source and a sentiment sticker.

4 Comments:

Bamabel said...

This is so unique and gorgeous! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee :)

Libby Dyson said...

This is a great card. I'm glad you used all 3 colours. Got to love that Core'dnations card. Great work

Nilda Rockenbach said...

awesome job like always. I love your creations

Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot

Nilda

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful creations... I love this card and the colors used, very pretty...
Hugs, Christina

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09