Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged recently by Christina and Libby. I have been so busy that i haven't had time to write my responses. Here goes.
http://christinalytle.blogspot.com/2009/05/ive-been-tagged.html

http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/2009/05/ive-been-tagged.html

8 Things I Look Forward To.
1.Retiring
2.Seeing my grandchildren grow up
3.Building a new house on our block of land.
4.Going on more holidays with my husband.
5.Having more time to do more things.
6.My Friday night dinners with my husband.
7.Being with friends.
8.Going out for dinner
.

8 Things I Did Yesterday.
1.Took Jessica to school
2.Cooked dinner for the girls
3.Picked Jessica up from school
4.Took Chloe to the hospital to see Melanie.
5.Took Chloe and Jessica to the hospital to see Melanie in the afternoon.
6.Bathed the 2 girls.
7.Vacuumed Mel's house.
8.Tidied up Melanie's lounge room.

8 Things I wish I could Do.
1.Wave a magic want so all my housework was done.
2.Loose weight and keep it off.
3.Retire.
4.Walk more for exercise.
5.Make the world a better place.
6.Make my family well and happy.
7.Have all my school work up to date.
8.Fly.

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1.Home and Away
2.Iggle Piggle
3.Shawn the Sheep.
4.News.
5.Documentary on Tigers.
6.Today Tonight.
Cannot make 8 as I don't watch very much TV and haven't been to the movies.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09