Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Been Quiet

You may have noticed I have been quiet lately. The past few weeks I have not had time for me and hence I have not been able to create. I miss this. School has been hectic with reports and assessment tasks to mark and set. I have had some scrapbooking camps and crops to attend and also have had family issues to deal with. Then there has been house work-----yeah right.
My eldest daughter is now in hospital and is 25 weeks pregnant but has mayor complications. She will be in there as long as the doctor decides. Her infection is easing but her blood pressure is still low. The amniotic fluid is still escaping due to the rupture. All the prayers are needed for our little baby to survive. Melanie is OK but it is the baby that needs a miracle. I know it is all in God's hands but if you are able to some prayers would be greatly appreciated. I am doing as much as I can to help them out with the kids. I am over there tonight and there all day tomorrow.
Hopefully life will be back to normal soon and we will all be happy.

3 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Prayers continuing for all, Rose-Anne. It's great that you can help out so much.
Check my blog as I have tagged you..

DawnTreader said...

So sorry to hear about this. I'll be thinking of you. /Monica

Anonymous said...

Prayers going out for you Rose-Anne....just have faith that God will take control of this trial....I will keep you in my prayers and please let me know how things are going...You are a very special lady to me and to God.
Lots of love and hugs...Rita

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09