Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nestabilities Flower Card





Here is a card I made the other night while baby sitting. It follows the sketch for The Pink Elephant Challenge. I have used 2 different shades of orange. The bugged paper is Scrapbooking Australia and has a blue tint through it hence the blue semi -circle and flower etc.The flower has been made from the Spellbinders Nestabilities called Peony. I used the 3 smallest dies to create this 3D flower. I cut half way up one side and then overlapped the flower along the sides and glued back into the original shape but smaller. Hence it curves.The flower centre has a Kaisercraft pearl and the sentiment is a Making Memories rub on. I have had the lace for ages.

4 Comments:

LORi said...

This is just lovely!! great color combo!!

So glad to see you again this week!!

HUGS!

Annie said...

Very very creative card - love it.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Libby Dyson said...

What a great card and glad you could put your time to good use. Have to check out the spellbinders again

Robin said...

Beautiful card Rose-Anne! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!
Robin

PS I'm thinking of you...

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09