Friday, May 01, 2009

Kaisercraft Stamp and Dress card by Jessica


Here is another cute card made by my 6 year old granddaughter Jessica. She traced this dress pattern from a template I had onto patterned paper. I taught her to trace it from the back to eliminate any pencil lines seen on the front. She remembered this each time. She glued the dress onto the card and then drew her own person on. She punched out a flower and then glued another flower on the top to brighten the dress.
The happy birthday is stamped with a wooden Kaisercraft stamp but because she didn't stamp hard enough not all the words came out. So i told her to trace the whole sentiment with a colouring pen. She liked this idea and did it to all her cards.
I am very proud of my little granddaughter and her creativity.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

This is cute. I'm so glad you're taking photos of Jessica's creations. You could make an album or load them to a DVD for her to look back on and see how her style changes and matures.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09