Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cuttlebugged Gloss Stickers and Chipboard.











This weeks challenge at Cuttlebugspot is to emboss something that isn't cardstock or paper. I was in my element here but could have created forever if I had the time.
The big flower has been bugged and inked and it is a chipboard flower. The border on both the cards is a gloss sticker sheet. I have bugged it and sanded it so the design stands out. The sticker sheet I used has berries on it. They come with other designs. I love them.

4 Comments:

Bamabel said...

Beautiful work Rose Anne!!!! Thanks for joining us this week!

Aymee

Karen Brooks said...

So pretty! I love the effect of sanding and inking - it added so much amazing dimension!

Libby Dyson said...

These are great Rose-Anne. Love the colours too, nice and rich.

Unknown said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the embossed chipboard. Great take on this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09