Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day Card




This heart card I made from a template I made up last night. I traced a heart shape on the right hand side of a piece of paper and then folded the card over towards the left and cut around the heart which meant I had a double heart and I used the fold as the fold in the card.
As you can see I used the Cuttlebug to bug the black heart that i swiped with white Versa Color and I used a small heart template for the middle.
The bling is Kaisercraft.

7 Comments:

LORi said...

Fantastic Card!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE!!

Hope to see you next week as well!!

Happy Crafting,
LORi

Robin said...

Another great card. Glad to see you are enjoying our challenges!!
Robin

WendyP said...

gorgeous card - thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations both on your blog and on our cuttlebug group

Annie said...

This is gorgeous - well done on making your own template. It works great - I'm sure you'll be using it over and over again.
Thanks for joining the Pink Elephant Challenge this week. Hope you'll find time to join in again soon.

Ann xxx

Sue said...

Another gorgeous card, youve been busy!!!

xx Sue

Unknown said...

Great job on the template! I love the embossing combinations.

Carol said...

Great template, i love them both!
Thanks for joining us :)

Hugs
carol x

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09