Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My friend Rita gave me this lovely award.It is such a nice one too. I get excited to receive these awrds which means I feel like the kids do at school when they receive their awards.

I'm supposed to pass it on to my (favorite number) of recipients...which is this time is 3. I love any number that is a multiple of 3. I give this award to my buddy
1. Libby who is always an inspiration especially with her expertise in the blogging world.If I don't know how to do anything I just message her and she helps me out. Thank you Libby.
2.Rita who is always leaving me such warm and inspiring comments on my blog.She is such a lovely, caring lady.
3.Gail who is always an inspiration with all her crafts.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Thanks Rose-Anne. I really appreciate this. It was extra special today as I had a tough day at work. Thanks again my friend

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09