Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cuttlebugged Paint Chips




Here is another card I made using the paint chips my ex-student gave me. I have bugged them and sanded them and using Gel Medium glued them to the card face. I also punched some dragonflies and stamped my sentiment on another piece of bugged paint chip that has been sanded. Some Kaiser pearls and a sentiment and the card is finished.
I had to chuckle when I looked at this card up close on the computer, the code is on the paint chip. Should have been more careful.

6 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh these are very nice. I love dragonflies. Great work

Anonymous said...

I just love what you do with your cuttlebug ideas...just love them all.

Rleen said...

This is fabulous! I love the cute dragonflies.

Mrs J said...

Rose-Anne, this is stunning! Love all the distressing, you've done a great job, and the dragonflies look beautiful!
Thanks for taking part this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Hugs Mrs Jx

Meda said...

Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
I love how you mad those dragonflies look as they were in their natural environment!

Jenn K said...

Wonderful!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09