Friday, February 06, 2009

Thank You card


This card was made using 2 different Cuttlebug techniques. The borders and the dies. I love this die set of flowers and it is so versatile. You can use it on any type of project.The little white flowers are from SALT.
Naturally I have put some Kindy Glitz on the here and there.
I have all these fancy edged scissors that I have not used in a long time so thought I would start using some of my old tools and products.
This card has been made from a square piece of cardstock 14cm x 14cm that was a scrap.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Another stunni8ng looking card Rose-Anne. I too got my óld tools'out - scissors with the various cutting edges - great minds LOL

peata said...

sweet card

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09