Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Weekend

I have had a lovely weekend and very restful.
Friday night is Brian and my night and I usually cook a special meal and we have a few drinks and spend value time together. NO TV. I hate TV and Brian loves it. So this is our night.I cooked roast Lamb which is both our favourites and apple pie and ice-cream. It was so hot so after we sat and listened to music for a while after dinner we went for a swim to cool off.
Saturday we went down to the beach at Wollongong and had a lovely day there. Started by having coffee at a restaurant on the beach. Lots of swims and rests under the umbrella and then lunch on the beach, more swims and then Gelato. Then it was time to come home. We were in the best place today as it wasn't hot at all on the beach-warm. When we arrived home it had been 41 degrees C. We had a nice meal on our balcony-nothing cooked just prawns, olives, cheese, salami sticks, bread dipped in garlic olive oil all washed down with a bottle of white. Then some fresh lychee's for dessert. Too hot again so another late night swim to cool us down before bed.
Today we are off to Brian's sister's place for lunch and a visit with his Mother who is down from the Central Coast for the weekend.
It is supposed to reach mid 40s today .

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09