Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cuttlebugged Altered Box




I have this little box that is made from recycled cardboard and it is acid free. You can put memo nores in it or make a mini album-take your pick.

I painted it roughly to begin with and then used Treehouse Memories Patterned Paper to cover it. This paper is double sided and I used the plain colour on the top and it has been bugged and sanded. I cut out flowers from the other side of this paper and glued in place. The stamp sentiments are Kasisercraft stamps and the Ric Rac is a Papercraft product.

5 Comments:

Jeannette said...

I love your Box, very original with the embossing folder, I adore that one and really should use it more. Thanks for joining in.

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is lovely! love the embossed top

Joey said...

Hi, I love your box, the colour is fabulous and I love the embossed touch. joey.x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Brilliant!! Looks fab! :)

Donna said...

This is brilliant Rose-Anne and so elegant too. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week :) Donna x

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09