Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tartan Embossed card



I quite like this folder. I have always loved tartan. My school uniform was the Gordon Tartan. We were the first school in Newcastle to have a tartan uniform. When I went teaching one of the schools also had the Gordon tartan.

PRODUCTS USED
SALT cardstock
Bought Poinsettia
Tartan Ribbon source unknown
Sentiment Source unknown.
Green Versa Color Ink
Tartan and Ornaments Folder from HSN
Cuttlebug
HINT
The ribbon was pleated onto the cardstock with double sided tape. The flower centre was punched from the embossed metallic cardstock of the Christmas Ornaments.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Looks great Rose-Anne and the pleated ribbon just sets it off nicely

Anonymous said...

This is awesome...the ribbon is great..a beautiful card.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09