Monday, November 30, 2009

Diorama Christmas.

A close up of the inside of the diorama. Showing I have used a variety of Cuttlebug folders. How many can you see? If you said 4 then you are correct. The star, background and both larger trees.
PRODUCTS USED

SALT white textured cardstock
Basic Grey double sided patterned paper
Green and Brown Versa Color Inks
Cuttlebug Embossing folder from Oh My Crafts -Christmas Trees
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Cuttlebug
Martha Stewart border punch
Sentiment unknown source.

Be Inspired #59 This is the direct link to Cuttlebug Challenges Blog that I have entered this card in. I love Christmas cards and decorations.

4 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Wow Rose-Anne, this looks fantastic. I hope you're feeling better too

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rose anne ,``WoW`` I love your gorgeous card Your creations and Blog are `fabulous`!!!!!!
Thanks for joining the CB Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/g are `Fabulous`

Helen F. said...

Love this card, Rose Anne. I have not seen this technique before...it's amazing!

Shantaie said...

This is sooooo beautiful, all the details are wonderful!!


Thanks so much for playing along with us on our glitter challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09