Friday, November 27, 2009

Cuttlebugged Angel


Phrases Christmas Sizzix and Holly Ribbons Cuttlebug Angel

I was asked to show how I made my Angel in this link.
1.Cut square piece of paper.
2. Fold it from corner to corner so the hill fold is on the side that will face outward.

3. Fold it from the other corner to the other corner, once again a hill fold.
4. Open up and this is how the folds should look.
5. Turn the paper over and fold down the middle. This should only be done once.
6. Turn over and squeeze the ends inwards.
7. Fold the top flap down.
8. Fold the other top flap down.
Then decorate as desired as an angel or Christmas tree etc.
HINT
I bugged it when I had done all the folding.

1 Comment:

--sme said...

Thanks for posting this tutorial!!!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09