Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Week


I have put a lot of cards on today as I have had a bad week this past week and couldn't get them up.

I had a cold all the previous week, it flared up on the Friday and lasted all weekend and I felt so miserable. Monday I had no voice and had to have the day off school. Tuesday I found my voice and battled at school all day. Wednesday was the year 12 Formal and I had a fabulous night. Thursday morning at 4am I woke up with a crack in my head and an instantaneous migraine. I spent from then till 2pm in agony and vomiting that many times I lost count.After that it took until 7pm before the dull pain went.
Friday I had to go down and have my heart monitor attached to see why my heart is palpitating and making me feel strange. Luckily it played up while the monitor was on. All I wanted to do on Friday was rest but I was told I needed to do things. So I did 4 loads of washing and other things. Yesterday I had the monitor off and it was so hot all day. Woke up this morning feeling awful again. I am run down.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose-Anne...you need to take care of YOU..and maybe you need to slow down...I hope everything is ok...I will definately keep you in my prayers....take care...
Hugs and lots of love from Texas....

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09