Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HSN Christmas Baubles

A close up of the embossed image. There are so many possibilities here.Oh to find the time!!!
Look what Libby dropped into me today! I was feeling so sick from these Ulcers and she cheered me up no end. Libby delivered the HSN folders that she got Sharon in USA to get.

I bugged the folder onto black cardstock and then mounted it on Silver metallic card. Both these cards are SALT products.
Then made the card according to the dimensions of the matted image.
I teamed it up with Martha Stewart Border punches and Kaisercraft pearls.
The whole image has been inked with Silver Versa Color Inks in a cube.
The sentiment and bow are unknown source.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

I just knew you would come up with something amazing. Great work. Even when you are sick you're an inspiration

DawnTreader said...

Oh I love this one! It just caught my eye when scrolling down my reading list... Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Love, Monica

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09