Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Poinsettia Sizzix Embossing Plates


Unscripted Sketches 29 I made this card for Uncripted using their sketch. They have the best card and layout sketches. Clean and simple and so easy to use.

PRODUCTS USED
SALT white and pink cardstock
SALT flower
Sizzix Poinsetia embossing plate
Cuttlebug
Leaf and circle punch
Braid unknown
Orange Versa Color Ink

The Cuttlebug embosses the Sizzix plates so easily. The sandwich I used was:
A plate, Sizzix embossing plate, cardstock, silicone mat, layer of chipboard as a shim, B plate.


6 Comments:

Liz said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch thanks for playing at Us this week I love the colors as well on the card

Liz said...

Great take on the sketch this week

Libby Dyson said...

This looks great Rose-Anne.

Kelly said...

I love the soft colors on this card! such a nice change after all of the fall/halloween cards that I have seen- great job!- kelly

Linda said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the flower.

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Rose-Anne! Love the embossing folder, and the braided cording. So glad you joined US again this week!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09