Thursday, November 12, 2009

HSN Ornaments and Winter Borders



I love these Christmas Folders. I made the card the same way as the previous one-no measurements just folding how I want it to be.

PRODUCTS USED
Silver and black cardstock- SALT
Ornaments Folder
Winter Borders Folder
Cuttlebug
Silver Versa Color Ink
Pop Dots
Ribbon and sentiment source unknown.
METHOD
After bugging the folder I inked the cardstock.
Then I cut each ornament out.
I bugged the bottom fold on the black cardstock with the Winter Folder-lights and inked it.
I Put the silver cardstock through the Cuttlebug and cut it out and taped it to the card. I also slightly sanded it.
I taped the end and middle ornaments in place. Then popped up the other 2 and the bottom ornament.
The sentiment was added and the bow knotted and placed behind the bottom ornament.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I love the silver ink on this and the white bow just sets it off.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09