Sunday, February 26, 2006

I went to Church tonight and feel so glad that I did. I always feel better when I go to Church. Was also good to catch up with a lot of ex-students there. They have grown up and have jobs now. Just before I was to go it poured and it was so heavy I had to wait till it esed before I went. I wasn't going to let some rain stop me.
Coming home I decided to have a soft serve from Hungry Jacks-naughty I know but I just had to have it. I have been good all daya nd thought I deserved it. There was a car in drive through that was taking forever and so i turned my car off-MISTAKE. I couldn't get it to go as my battery is on its way out. I had to phone Brian. Boy, did I get a lecture about being at HJs and getting a soft serve"I thought you were on a diet!" "You are always complaining about your weight and you go and buy this" The statements go on and on-so I wound my windscreen up so i didn't hear anymore. I know he was right but i didn't want to hear him go on and on. Brian was lucky I had just been to church and I was feeling calm otherwise I think he would have gotten an ear full. The most frustrating part of all this is he is right. I need to be stronger.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09