Tuesday, February 07, 2006




I have just bought some Heidi Swapp masks and love them. I played with them the other day and can think of heaps more to do. The card I used part of the mask and inks and sewed with the machine. The Layout I painted. The photo was the only photo I took( I know that is hard to believe) when I went to Melbourne last July to visit my friends Ros and Dave. It was a very hard visit as I knew it would be the last time I saw Dave alive. Dave and I went out for dinner the first night I was there while Ros went to bed as she was sick.I will always treasure that night as Dave and I talked and it was nice. He did take a photo of me on his digital and I must get it developed and a special layout done.The next day he developed a headache and was in bed the rest of the holidays.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09