Monday, February 20, 2006

I have been so busy lately. Friday was our swimming carnival at school and I was timekeeper. It was so hot all day, infact it was one of the hottest carnivals I have been to. Had a good day.

Saturday it was crop day at Pecky's and I was running it thisSaturday as Dawn couldn't come.I taught the lesson on masks and also had the shop there. i still managed to get some scrapping in. Was good to catch up with friends.Came home and Brian had dinner cooked for me.

Didn't do much on Sunday besides cleaning.

Monday Debbie came around and so did Jo and Barbara and we cropped all day. Well I didn't-I sorted out the Bazzill cardstock into books for some of the small crops we go to. However, I was stressed because I received 14 phone calls in one day. 14. The last one was at 7 at night. Some were for me and some were for Brian but Brian wasn't here, he was in Sydney going for job interviews. I am so glad I am not in a job that answers the phone all day as it stresses me so much especially when I have lots to do. I don't remember the last time the phone rand so much.Amanda did phone me 4 times but that didn't stress me as I like hearing from her. I think her baby will be born soon. How exciting.

Well i am off to bed now and hopefully will get a few layouts done tomorrow to put on here.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09