Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I had a very busy day at school. I wished I had of taken my digital camera to school because my craft group decorated these little boxes and they looked fabulous. I was so impressed. At the same time I am doing scrapbooking with 6 students and they do layouts I have designed. They are doing so good and I am so impressed with them I will have to take my camera next week.

Had a bit of a scare last night. I had to take Amanda to the hospital last night because she wasn't well and her baby hadn't moved all day. After a few hours in hospital and being hooked up to monitors everything seemed to be OK. Was so nice listening to the baby's heartbeat. Not long now. He is due in about 2 weeks. Amanda is getting rather excited and anxious now. Can hardly wait to post baby photos up here. LOL. I was minding Jess on monday night and I told her she would soon have a baby cousin. She asked had it come out already. LOL. She is excited too.

I'm off now as I have another busy day at school tomorrow and need an early night.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09