Saturday, February 04, 2006

I survived the first week back at school. I am very happy with all my classes. I am happy that craft has gone ahead for me during sport. Some have tried to block it in the past few years but hopefully it will be here to stay. I began it around 1996 and it was always so popular with the kids. I started it because there were students who couldn't play sport due to being in wheelchairs, sick or unable to play sport. By doing craft they can use their fine motor skills and develop skills that are not taught in the class but are useful when they leave school. Some of the year 10 girls who chose it want to do scrapbooking. This is very exciting.

1 Comment:

Chris Millar said...

Hi there Rose-anne, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely b'day message for me! Glad you are surviving being back at school! How wonderful your craft sessions at school sounds!!!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09