Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Mini Albums





























These mini albums I made some time ago but I have had quite a few private e-mails asking me to show more of my mini albums. These ones are so easy to make and so versatile. i have made them with the kids at school and hence you can make them too.
My Christmas one was made with Basic Grey patterned paper. The pink one was SasafrassLass. The brown one is and the orange one is .The plain cardstock is Bazzill.
I will finish the brown and orange one , one day. I usually make an album when I do lessons with ladies so I end up with a few.But then I have a few photos to go in them.
I find people look at these mini albums more
than they do big photo albums. I keep them in a box near the lounge and when visitors come they can pick them up and browse through them.However, since Cooper has been living with us (2 yr old boy) I haven't been able to do this. LOL. I do put them out on the table when I have visitors.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09