Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Marie Antoinette


Thank you Rita for this award.I love the dresses the ladies wore back then but am very happy I don't have to wear them.
The rules are as follows:1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog2. Link to the person who you received the award from3. Nominate at least 4 or more blogs4. Link to those blogs from yours5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.
I give this award back to Rita and to my special friend Libby and to Melanie, Cropworks.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Congrats on receiving this award. Rita is right when she says you are very deserving of it.

Libby Dyson said...

Thanks for bestowing this award on me Rose-Anne. I feel very honoured

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09