Friday, January 16, 2009

An Award


Thank you Christina and Rita for this award. I love awards and they are so pretty also. I was thrilled to know you visit my blog daily and I am glad we have met through blogging land.
The Rules are to write 7 things I love.
1.God
2.My husband
3.My children
4.My grandchildren.
5.My special friends including my bloggers.
6.My students at school
7.Creating
Oh no I have more and I have used up my 7. Perhaps I should give myself the award so I can write down more.
I now have to nominate 7 bloggers for this award.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose-Anne...I am award you this award also..go check out my blog to see the details.
thank you for your friendship...which has come to be very special to me.
Love,
Rita

Anonymous said...

You are so Very Welcome, This award is well deserved... I too am happy to have met you..
Hugs, Christina

Libby Dyson said...

A well deserved award. Congrats. Now check out my blog for yet another award http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09