Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cuttlebug Flower card




This one will not be everybody's cup of tea as it is a little out there, if you know what I mean. I like to experiment so it is different.



I bugged the flower on the cardstock, then inked using Versa Cubes all over in 2 colours making sure I was more heavy on the raised bits. A 3rd colour was used on the leaves. The centre was bugged using another folder and inked in 2 colours and punched in the circle shape for the centre of the flower. I then doodled around the petals and embossed shape card. The bottom sentiment was done using a stencil but the top is a stamp.

3 Comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Libby Dyson said...

What a great idea Rose-Anne. Will have to snag this one TFS

Sandy said...

Cute idea Rose-Anne,
Thanks for sharing,
Sandy

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09