Saturday, January 28, 2006

I thought today was going to be another boring day but I was wrong. Melanie rang and asked if they could come around for a swim. I suggested they stay for dinner. Was fun being with my family, especially my little Jess. She is so good in the pool now and can swim and stay afloat. We had a bar-be-que and chatted and was nice being with them. Was especially nice having Gavin here also-he is away a lot with work and it was nice to have the 3 of them here.

Another night when I can't sleep. I need to sleep as I am taking Amanda to a Nutri-metics inspirational talk tomorrow and I have to be up at 7 to get going. It is at Balmain and I am also picking up another lady. I have never driven to Balmain. Brian reckons I will not find my way-he is always so negative but I will prove him wrong.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09