Sunday, January 29, 2006

I have had a wonderful weekend with Amanda and also with Melanie today.

Saturday I took Amanda into Balmain to an inspirational talk at Nutri-metics. It was very good and inspiring. From reading self help books and teaching students for years I didn't learn much BUT it refreshed me in areas I need to work on and gave me insentive. I came home and wrote out my Goals for 2006 and the actions I am going to take to accomplish my goals. Amanda enjoyed it and came home very positive. We had a lovely time chatting in the car.

Sunday was Amanda's baby shower. Melanie organised and I helped a lot. Was a lovely afternoon sitting outside and talking to friends and family. I love games and won 2 out of the 3. What a hog! LOL.

I did have a good cry last night as Amanda and Craig will be moving in a few weeks. Craig's job with the M7 has finished and he has been offered a job at Tumit-near the Snowy Mountains. It is a 5 hour drive from me. I know they need to go because it will be more money, cheaper rent and it will help them get on top of things. Still I will miss Amanda so much and little Cooper when he is born.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09