Sunday, January 08, 2006

Arrived home from Cairns tonight after having 2 wonderful weeks up there. I came home so relaxed and ready to begin the new year. It was a bitter sweet arrival home. When we walked in the front door we could smell something foul. Our fridge and freezer had gone off while we were away and all our meat and everything else was ruined. I felt sick cleaning the 2 and now have to go out an buy all new food. What a way to begin the new year. I had a funny feeling while I was away that soemthing was wrong with the freezer. I wish I didn't get these feelings.

I now need to try and work out how to add my friends to the links. I get so frustrated with myself because I should be able to work it out.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09