Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today was my last day of school for 2005. I am so glad as I am tired and need a good rest. We had a good day. One of my yr 12s,Fabie came to see me. It was nice chatting to her. Then we opened our secret santa presents and I received a long pottery I think water jug. It had lots of fantales in it and a little bear sitting on the top. Then we went to the big staff Christmas lunch which was OK and then the goodbye speeches and then another secret santa.I received a Christmas Hamper from my secret buddy.
It was a very hot day and I haven't been affected like this in a long time. I felt I was going to pass out all the way home in the car because it was so hot. I got inside, stripped and went for a swim and drank a bottle of beer in the pool. I just sat and felt so strange as I think I had heat stroke. Had a sleep and then the young girl from up the road came daown to get some scrapbooking things for Christmas.
Didn't do much the rest of the night.

1 Comment:

Chris Millar said...

Yay Rosey!! You're blogging!!!! Yay for the beer in the pool too!!! Bet you're glad to finish school for the year?!!
Enjoy having a relax now!!!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09