Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday19th December2006

This is the first entry into my blog. I have no idea what I am doing but hope to learn along the way. I hope this will be fun.

Only 1 more school day until the end of the year and a well deserved break. My year 12 Senior Science class did exceptionally well in the HSC and I am so excited about their results. 2 band 6s and 5 band 5s. Yipee.

We have already had our family Christmas dinner and we had 21 people here. Wasn't too hot. We had roast turkey and pork and several salads including caesar, potato, asparagus(fresh), advocado and mango, and seafood extender salad. All this was followed with plumbpudding and home made custard.Christmas day will be with a small gathering of family up in Cairns. I can hardly wait to go as I have never been to Cairns.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09