Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Had a lovely day today. I had to go tot he shops to buy a present for a sceince teacher who is leaving. When I left the shopping centre I decided to go to Wollongong a different way because I was sick of the usual way. it did take a lot longer but it was nice to have a change. I think we all need changes in our life so we do not procrastinate.
I had a lovely day with Dorothy and played all day. I achieved making 3 cards and had many more started. However, just being able to chat with a dear freind was so relaxing and peaceful.
Tomorrow is my last day at school. I am so looking forward to it as I am very tired at the moment.
I will scan my cards in another day when i have time.
Until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09