Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cuttlebug photo with borders, sanded and inked




I've been playing with the Cuttlebug again. This time trying to be creative. I know this technique will not be for everyone but I had fun with it and I have since used some of the photos in a layout which I will share soon. One side is Raised and the other inverted. I sanded the edges of the photo and the embossed part also. I then shaded with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in orange and green.
Not a good photo of me so embossing it takes away from me. I am nursing Chloe.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

What you have done with your Cuttlebug is fantastic. Way to go rose-Anne. I love all the photos you have 'bugged'. thanks so much for sharing

Catrick said...

Now this I like! Wonderful idea and I will be sure to steal it....now I have to go buy that border.

Cathy

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09