Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I have been on holidays with Brian up at Nelson Bay. We left last Sunday and stayed there until Friday morning and then drove to Cessnock. We had a look at some land and then made our way to Milbrodale to the 4x4 Club Birthday Weekend. I was in charge of the Kids Activities and they went well. We did get some rain and Brian and I packed up today in the rain and got rather wet.

What did we do in Nelson Bay-we walked and walked and I saw so much by doing that. One day we went swimming, another we climbed the hill near Shoal Bay and viewed the spectacular scenery of the area. We also went 4x4 driving on Stockton beach and had a great time doing that. We also went for several drives and had dinner at an Indian restaurant in Nelson Bay one night. It was delicious. We stayed at Halifax Camping grounds and I highly recommend this place. The amenities are so clean.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

I'm so glad you and Brian got to go away for a holiday Rose-Anne. You both deserved it. nelsons Bayis a wonderful spot for a holiday - relaxed and so much to see and do.

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09