Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cuttlebug creditcard painting technique and metallic dragonflies


I love this card. Firstly I did the background using 2 Kaiser paints and using the creditcard paint technique. Then when it was dry I put it through the Cuttlebug. I used a Gold Dabber I got from Cropworks and highlighted the raised bits. The "with Love" was embossed using the Cuttlebug borders and inked in Versa Gold. The dragonflies were punched from SALT Metallic cardstock and lightly sanded. I used Kaiser pearls to highlight the dragonflies.
I love Dragonflies.

1 Comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

How unbelievably gorgeous. I love the colour and texture you got. I tried gesso using an acrylic block (similar to the credit card technique I imagine) but I never would have thought to use paint. I have lots of acrylics too! (YAY!) Thank you for the stunning inspiration! :O)

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09