Friday, October 23, 2009

Jessica and Chloe




I took these photos of Jessica and Chloe last weekend. Melanie came to pick Jessica up after Jess had spent the day with me scrapbooking. They loved running around and playing in the school yard. Jessica is always the great big sister. I wish i had a sister like her. One day Chloe will understand how lucky she is.

Some trivia. The dress Jessica has on was once Amanda's. My mother bought it for her when she was 5 or 6. Amanda is now 22. Jessica has a few of Amanda's old dresses that are still in top order. Amanda had so many clothes that some never wore out.

1 Comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Lovely photos of two lovely little lasses. I expect to see these in a l/o soon

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09